Saturday, September 1, 2012

September 1, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • I slept in until 7:45 this morning.  Mommy was thrilled!
  • After she helped me out of bed we had breakfast and watched Curious George with Uncle Chris and Aunt Candy's dog, Zeke.  Mommy washed some dishes and worked on a few other things while Zeke and I hung out on the couch.  I love petting him.  At one point when Mommy was in the other room, she heard me say something about treats so she peaked in the room and caught me giving Zeke three treats since I could reach the box of treats.  She let me give him one but took away the other two and moved the box out of my reach.  I took a label/sticker off of some wipes and wore it around on my leg as a big sticker.
  • Mommy and I showered and got ready for the day.  Mommy put a Mountaineer cheerleader outfit on me and I said I'd rather wear the hippo shirt, then as soon as she changed my clothes, I wanted to wear the cheerleading outfit and was yelling, "MOUNTAINEERS!"  She had me wear the hippo until we were ready to leave the house, then she changed me.  I ran around the house yelling, "Let's Go Mountaineers!"
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I watched the first half of the game and b-dubs while eating lunch.  I ate all but two noodles of my mac-n-cheese and some fries!  I was such a good eater.  I did manage to get a lot of the extra cheese from my mac-n-cheese and some of my chocolate milk on my cheerleading outfit.  Hopefully it washes out!
  • For the second half of the game, we went to Chip's brother's house to watch it.  I helped myself to the salt and vinegar chips and even tried a garlic olive and wasn't too sure about it (kept licking it and making horrible faces but trying it again anyway). 
  • After the Mountaineers won (and I gave lots of high fives), I went home and took a late two hour nap before heading back to camp.  I slept through some pretty good storms and was surprised to see the ground wet when we headed to camp.
  • When we got to camp, I went straight to my class since Mommy  had to go to a meeting.  I had fun playing and made some new friends.  When Mommy and Daddy picked me up from class, I got to ride around on the motorcycle (big wheel) and run around.  They really didn't let me play on the playground since it was so wet from the storms.  I really hope I get to swim in the pool tomorrow.  It makes me sad to walk by it and not be able to get in it.
  • I spent a lot of the day counting (ducks, cars, toys, anything I could count).  I can currently count from 1 to 3 and from 6 to 10... there is something about 4 and 5 that cause me problems.  Most of the time today my counting was, "1, 2, 3, 9, 10." 



















No comments:

Post a Comment