Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 22, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up at 6:30 without any help.  Daddy had hoped I would sleep longer, but I was ready to get up and start my day.
  • I went downstairs and ate breakfast while watching George.  Then, I played with Daddy.  I ran up and down the stairs a few times to check on Mommy since she was still sleeping.  I kept climbing on the bed and hugging her and jumping on her, but she wasn't ready to get up yet so I kept coming back downstairs to play with Daddy.  By the time Mommy got up I had already eaten three breakfasts:  a leftover pancake from yesterday with a pear, a cereal bar which I climbed onto the trash can to reach all by myself, and muffins.
  • I was excited when Mommy finally got up.  I climbed all over her as she sat on the couch and kept throwing toys over her head so they would go behind the couch and so I'd have to go back there to get them.  After a little play time, we got dressed and went to b-dubs to watch the Mountaineers play football.  I kept saying "Let's Go....  Mountaineers!"  I enjoy listening to Mommy and Daddy yell at the televisions during the games.  I repeated some of the things they were saying, "GO!!!" and "GET HIM!"  and I knew when everyone was cheering to say "Let's Go Mountaineers" again and give high fives to Mommy and Daddy.  We watched the first half of the game at b-dubs, then left to relax and watch the rest of the game.
  • After the game, I took a well-needed nap for about two hours, then woke up and played until dinner. 
  • I love counting, "Ready, Set, AND, GO!" when I'm getting ready to do something exciting or fun. 
  • We just spent a restful evening at home playing we some of my new toys.  It was a day to relax and spend time together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment