Friday, September 28, 2012

September 28, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up at about 6:10 this morning.  I enjoyed eating breakfast with Daddy while watching George.
  • Mommy surprised me, well not really since it's Friday, by taking me to Dunkin' Donuts for a donut.  On the way to Ms. Cheri's house I explained to Mommy that I had to wait until we got to Ms. Cheri's house to eat it and only after we went downstairs at her house.  Mommy guessed that it has become a routine for me.
  • As soon as we got to Ms. Cheri's, I sat down on my pillow and looked toward her television and said, "Watch George on there," so Ms. Cheri did turn on the tv and found something for me to watch, though I was a little disappointed that she can't watch George whenever she wants to like we can at home.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I wanted to pick the "flowers" (dandelion seed fluffiness) then blow them all over the yard.  Mommy finally picked me up and carried me to the car so we could go home and see Daddy.
  • After picking up Daddy and eating a quick bite of dinner, we went home to rest for about an hour before heading to the football game.  It was the homecoming game- Martinsburg vs. Hedgesville.  Mommy saw lots of kids and adults she knew on the Hedgesville side (I even saw Keegan and gave him a huge hug) and Daddy saw lots of kids he knew on the Martinsburg side.  So many of Mommy and Daddy's former and current students said I was really cute.  We even ran into Mr. Kevin, Ms. Chrissy, Natasha, Ms. Arden.  I rode in the stroller some, Daddy and Mommy held me a little, but I mostly wanted to run.  My favorite part was the band... when they played I said, "Dancing!" and I waved my arms and swayed.  It was great!
  • It was a great day! 









No comments:

Post a Comment