Friday, September 7, 2012

September 7, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I had a tough time falling asleep last night.  When I had finally fallen asleep, Mommy checked on me and found that I had turned on my bedroom light, gotten books off of my shelf, and had fallen asleep on the books.
  • I woke up at 5:30 this morning when I heard Daddy moving around upstairs.  We enjoyed breakfast and relaxing until it was time to get ready to start my day.
  • We tried to get our weekly donut at Dunkin Donuts, but the line was way too long.  Mommy said she was sorry that we wouldn't be able to have our donut.  I was happy to be at Ms. Cheri's but didn't want Mommy to leave to go to work.  She called me clingy, whatever that means.
  • I enjoyed my day at Ms. Cheri's but was happy when Mommy showed up at 3:30 to pick me up.  On the way home, I pointed out the school buses and motorcycles and ate my chips with my feet.  After making a stop, we headed home and immediately started packing to go to Grandma's house. 
  • I counted and played on the ipad and iphone and even took two naps on the way to Grandma's house.
  • Once we got there, I played with my shopping cart and groceries, visited with Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Carol and relaxed until bed. 
  • It's been a long day and I didn't go to sleep until after midnight.  Grandma said I'd turn into a pumpkin.... I hope not!




No comments:

Post a Comment