Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 25, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Another early morning wake-up call at 6:15.  I wish Daddy had a snooze button...
  • I ended up with icing all over my face and hands after eating a donut for breakfast with Daddy.  Mommy and Daddy thought I was going to need a quick shower to get all of it off.
  • Once again this morning, when Mommy pointed out how pretty the sun was, I decided to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle."  During the drive, I just randomly said, "I love you Mommy" and I think I made Mommy's day.  She said she loved me too.
  • When we got to Ms. Cheri's I was distracted by my jacket and shirt while Mommy snuck away.
  • After Mommy picked me up, we went to her school to play with the "big kids."  Mommy and Daddy were helping with their after school group, WyldLife and I had to be a big girl and help.  I got lots of attention, including lots of high fives and a couple of hugs too. 
  • Mommy had to take a student home, so I stayed and played with Daddy.  We fed Jefferson the turtle (I've missed him!) and I ran up and down the bleachers in the gym and I ran all around the halls...  I think Daddy was hoping I would get tired.
  • After we left the school, we went and grabbed a quick bite of dinner at Pizza Montese.  It was so yummy!
  • Once at home, we had a lazy evening.  I played with a couple of toys, but mostly sat and relaxed beside of Daddy while watching a couple of episodes of Curious George and playing with my Curious George at the Zoo app. 
  • While getting ready for bed, I said, "I love you Daddy... I love you Mommy."  When Mommy said, "I love you too.  Good night, Honey," I responded, "Good night, Honey!" in a voice very similar to Mommy's.  She thought it was super cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment