Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September 4, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy didn't wake me up at 6:00 like he normally does on days when I'm going to Ms. Cheri's.  Instead, Mommy woke me up at 6:30 then we got ready.  She thought I might have needed some extra sleep after a long weekend.  Daddy helped get me dressed, but he didn't look like he was getting ready for work.  I think he's going to stay home today since he's still feeling a little rough.
  • I was a little clingy toward Mommy once we arrived at Ms. Cheri's, at least until Keegan showed up, then I didn't care at all that Mommy was leaving... we were too busy playing with the piggy.
  • I took a two hour nap and the only issue I had all day was my nose would not stop running.  I'm not sure what's going on, but it's getting annoying.
  • When Mommy pulled into the driveway, I jumped up and down because I was so excited, but then I didn't want to leave.  I even said, "Stay at Cheri's!" in the whiniest, crying voice possible once I was in the car.  Mommy felt really bad, but said we had to go home to check on Daddy and see Gemma and Cameron.  I cried and whined nearly all the way home, then once I was at home with Daddy watching Curious George, I was perfectly content.  Mommy and Daddy worry that I feel a little bad so they let me rest a little tonight.
  • Mommy closed herself in the bedroom upstairs and Daddy wouldn't let me go see her.  He kept telling me to be quiet and every time she would peak out of the room, she had her laptop and a headset on her head.  Daddy said something about her having a class, but she never left the house, so I don't exactly understand what she was doing.  While she was upstairs, Daddy fixed dinner and we ate it.... It was so yummy! 
  • I played a little, but mostly relaxed with Daddy.  For fun, I put a sticker on Mommy's belly, then put it on Daddy's next.  I also tickled Daddy's belly, even saying "tickle, tickle" while he was on the phone.  After bath time, I took a little extra medicine to hopefully keep this snottiness away.  Then, it was bedtime. 
  • Hopefully we all feel a little better tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment