Monday, September 3, 2012

September 3, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept in until about 8:30 this morning, then cuddled with Mommy for a few minutes longer before heading downstairs for breakfast with Daddy.
  • After getting ready, we headed out to camp to pick up a few things from Uncle Chris before he left to go back home.  We rode in a strange truck and Mommy was driving it.  Daddy says we borrowed it from Mr. Les and Ms. Jan since Daddy's truck is still not fixed.  While Daddy helped Uncle Chris put some things in the truck, I played on the playground with my cousins and their friends.  It was fun!  I'm glad the slide was dryer than it was yesterday!  The girls showed me a new trick that Mommy was not happy about... they showed me how to go down the slide on my belly and backwards.  Mommy quickly told me no and that I could only go down forward on my bottom, but I was still trying to be adventurous.  Also while we were there, Aunt Candy showed me a beautiful butterfly that had landed on their truck and I didn't understand why I could hold it.  I just wanted to feel it like I did the lightning bugs, but she said I would hurt it.  I did enjoy watching it for a few minutes before going back to play.
  • After helping Daddy unload the truck, we went for a quick ride in the car and dropped Daddy off at the doctor's office and then went back to get him about two hours later.  Hopefully his medicine will make him feel better.... I hate to hear him coughing and am sad that he hasn't felt like playing with me.  While Mommy ran into the drugstore to pick up Daddy's medicine, I stayed in the car with Daddy.  I got bored, so I took off one shoe and sock, put a bracelet on my leg, and also put a band-aid on there too.  Then, I decided I needed a nap.
  • Mommy and I spent the evening grocery shopping, playing at the house, watching a few episodes of Curious George and Martha Speaks (Marta! is what I call it) while Daddy rested. 
  • I'm looking forward to seeing my friends at Ms. Cheri's house tomorrow.  I missed them today!












No comments:

Post a Comment