Sunday, September 9, 2012

September 9, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Had a much easier time falling asleep last night and was able to sleep in until close to 7:00.  I would have slept longer, but just as I was about to doze back off to sleep again this morning, a train went by and scared me...  I screamed!  Daddy came and saved me though and let me cuddle with him and Mommy in their bed at Grandma and Grandpa's.  I was able to sleep another hour or more with them.  After waking up, I played with my toys, tried to steal Mommy's glasses and rings, jumped and climbed on Mommy (who was trying to sleep longer, silly Mommy!), and played Grandpa's drum set.  I'm very talented!
  • It was nice to have breakfast with so many family members...  Mawmaw, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Marsha, Aunt Carol, Uncle Danny, Mommy, Daddy, and I all ate breakfast together.  
  • After breakfast, I played with a new pair of sunglasses that Grandpa had found.  I also modeled several different hats too. 
  • After cleaning up my mess, packing the car, and saying our goodbyes, we headed to the hospital on the way out of town.  Mommy showed me a door back to where the patients' rooms are and told me that Pawpaw was behind there resting.  She went back to see him, but I couldn't go with her.  Instead, I ran all over that floor of the hospital and caused Daddy to be exhausted.  I ended up exhausting myself too, because by the time we got back on the interstate and a few miles down the road, I was asleep.  I slept for about three hours of the trip back home! 
  • Daddy stopped in Petersburg and got us all ice cream.  As soon as we pulled into the Dairy Queen parking lot, I yelled, "YEAH!  ICE CREAM!"
  • Once we got to Martinsburg, I said, "See Gemma!"  I knew we were getting close to home and was excited to see her. 
  • We had a late dinner, then headed to bed.  I'm glad to be home!








 


No comments:

Post a Comment