Saturday, September 29, 2012

September 29, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept until about 7:00 this morning, then decided someone had to get up with me.  Daddy volunteered to take me downstairs to play so Mommy could sleep a little longer.  We ate breakfast, played with toys, and watched Curious George. Mostly, though, we read books... LOTS of books!
  • After Mommy finally got up, she took me to Ms. Sierra's house to play for a little while.  I had a lot of fun playing with the girls while Mommy and Daddy watched the WVU football game with friends. 
  • Daddy picked me up from Ms. Sierra's and he stopped and got a Wendy's frosty on the way.  I said "MINE!" when he put it in the car.  When Mommy opened the door for me to come in, I had my tongue down in the top of the cup trying to lick the Frosty.  YUM!
  • I rode on my bus a little while and drank Mommy and Daddy's drinks and played with some other toys.  Mr. Robert from down the street stopped by with a little kitten.  He found it in the yard and was asking if it was ours.  I got to pet it and didn't understand why it had to go.  It was so cute! 
  • It was a long day so I didn't fight going to sleep very much. 
  • Looking forward to church tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment