Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 10, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up at 7:30 this morning and Daddy and I went to Krispy Kreme to get donuts while Mommy slept in. I ate 2 donuts holes and then after Grandma woke up, she fixed me pancakes so I ate three small pancakes too.
  • I spent much of the morning playing with some bead necklaces, my shopping cart, and iPhones and the iPad.
  • Mommy and Grandma walked to the consignment shop close to the house and I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to go, but they brought me back some fun clothes and two pairs of shoes. The shiny red ones were my favorite and I even wore them the rest of the day even though they didn't match my pink and white striped bibs.
  • I tried to take a nap, but couldn't so I climbed on the dresser and found crayons to play with.
  • I went to Cozumel, Grandma and Grandpa's local Mexican restaurant to watch the WVU game. Mommy and Daddy were there for a bit, but then had to leave to go to some APO events. I fell asleep right after pulling out if the parking lot.
  • I spent the evening with Grandma and Grandpa and Lucy.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment