Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 25, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up at about 7:40 and Mommy and I went downstairs to eat breakfast and play and let Daddy sleep a little longer.  We ate muffins and had milk while watching Diego.
  • Once Daddy got up, I was more worried about him than Mommy. 
  • We all got ready for church then had to say goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa so they could head back home. 
  • When Mommy and I walked to church, I kicked my way through all of the leaves, especially those in the parking lot at the corner business.  There are lots of them there to play in.
  • I played with Sierra and Amber at church today then played in the leaves on the way home.
  • Daddy took us to Panera Bread for lunch.  When we sat down at the table next to a college girl who was studying, I said, "I Alyson" and when she didn't hear me I said, "I Alyson" (louder) then started singing "Twinkle, Twinkle" to her.  I ate nearly an entire bowl of mac-n-cheese all by myself.  It was delicious!  I also ate some of the bread with "dip." In between bites, I would lay my head on the bench seat and rest for a minute since it was almost nap time and I was tired. 
  • Once in the car, it didn't take me too long to fall asleep...  Mommy and Daddy each went into a store while the other one stayed in the car with me to let me finish my nap.  By the time we had gotten home, I had napped an hour in the car so I was ready to play.
  • When we walked in the front door of the house, I said, "Grandma, Grandpa?"  Mommy and Daddy had to explain to me that they had gone home.  I didn't realize that when I said goodbye to them that they would actually go home.
  • We went upstairs and decorated the tree in my bedroom.  It is so pretty.  I loved handing Mommy the ornaments and watching her.  She says we will put up a bigger tree in another week or so downstairs.  I can't wait!
  • The rest of the evening, I played with my toys, dumped buckets of toys over and over again then cleaned them up, I climbed all over everything (Mommy and Daddy say I act like a monkey) then finally got ready for bed. 
  • It's been a busy holiday weekend, now I'm ready for a regular week so I can rest!








No comments:

Post a Comment