Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 6, 2012- Election Day

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I had a restless morning, but was content to stay in bed until close to 7:30 when Daddy got up with me.  For some reason it is Tuesday and Daddy didn't wake me up before 6:30 and I didn't go to Ms. Cheri's. 
  • I ate a half of a donut and played with Daddy.  I had a great time running all over the house wearing Daddy's yellow hat from his Halloween costume... I looked super cute in it too!  I found the stash of bottles that I used when I was little.  I decided to dump out the bag of bottle nipples and when Daddy told me I had to pick them all up, I counted 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (not 1, 2, 3, 9, 10 as I so often do) while picking them up.  Daddy was very proud of me.  I went upstairs to wake up Mommy by jumping on her and the bed.  I sat in bed and watched an episode of "Go Diego, Go" on Mommy phone before going back downstairs.
  • I helped Daddy wash dishes and do laundry throughout the day.  I tried taking more pictures with Mommy's phone.  Most of the self-portrait pictures were still way to close to turn out without Mommy's help.  I did get one or two of my eyes and nose.  I tried to take a picture of Gemma and Daddy, but they didn't turn out well at all.  I'm still learning, but I'll get it.  I was having fun and was so proud of myself.  I decided since Daddy had just finished eating chips to help myself to the chip bag while sitting on my bus toy.  I only got a few leftover crumbs, but Mommy thought I was cute. 
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to Dairy Queen for lunch.  We ran into my first babysitter, Melissa, there with her two daughters.  I don't really remember her, but she seemed nice today and was very interested in what I was doing and how I have been.  I think we probably got along very well.  I got to eat an ice cream cone after lunch... YUM!
  • After lunch, we drove to a school, not Mommy's school, but another school and we went inside.  I've been in her before and recognized the same people that are always there with a big book and two machines.  Mommy and Daddy said they were voting and that I had to be really good.  I helped Daddy vote, well I at least held the extra pencil used to tap answers on the voting machine.  I told Daddy he did a good job after he finished voting.  When leaving, Mommy and Daddy told me we had just voting for the President and that it was a big deal.  I'm sure it will be more of a big deal when I'm older, for today, I just liked holding the pencil.
  • After voting, I was exhausted so I took a 3 hour nap. 
  • After my nap, Mommy started fixing dinner.  She tried a new recipe and I wasn't a fan of anything except the cooked carrots.  She says I will get try it again for lunch tomorrow since I barely tried any of it tonight. 
  • I rode my bus and plane and climbed on my chair and kitchen, played with Mommy's ipad, read books, and watched another couple of episodes of "Go Diego, Go" before bed. 













No comments:

Post a Comment