Friday, November 23, 2012

November 23, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up close to 7:00 this morning.  Daddy got up with me.  After we got dressed, Daddy took me to get donuts for Donut Friday and then we went to Kohls to go shopping, just the two of us.
  • When we got back from Kohls, Grandma and Grandpa were up and Daddy starting making pancakes for breakfast.  They were delicious and I even asked for more.
  • After breakfast, I headed back out shopping with Grandma and Mommy.  We went back to Kohls and it was much more crowded this time.  Mommy let me pick out a small Christmas tree for my room then we stood in line for what seemed like a very long time to pay for it.
  • Then, we went to the mall and went to several stores.  I liked watching all of the people and waving at the other kids.  I put money in the Salvation Army kettle and they gave me a candy cane.  It was delicious!  I tried on hats and then fell asleep in my stroller.  Mommy said I shopped until I dropped.  I napped for about an hour while Mommy and Grandma shopped and ate lunch.  
  • When I woke up, we were leaving the food court and Grandma had bought me a Happy Meal. 
  • On the way out of the mall, we stopped in Macy's and I wrote my letter to Santa Claus.  I did a great job with my letter but was a little confused when it disappeared into the mailbox.   
  • We went straight to Buffalo Wild Wings to meet Daddy and Grandpa to watch the Mountaineers.  I said, "I love the Mountaineers!"
  • At home, I loved carrying my new Christmas tree around the house.  I kept putting it in different places saying, "Put it right here....  Put it right here."  Mommy said it would be put in my room once Daddy gets us an extension cord for it.  Then we will get to decorate it.
  • I cuddled with Daddy on the couch for much of the evening then got ready for bed. 
  • Black Friday is exhausting!




















No comments:

Post a Comment