Saturday, November 3, 2012

November 3, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up at 7:30 this morning and went downstairs and ate my donut. 
  • Mommy left to go to another set of workshops for her conference, so Daddy and I laid around and watched Curious George, did dishes, and washed some laundry.  Daddy even cooked me pasta for lunch.  It was yummy!
  • I fell asleep for my nap before Mommy got back home so I was surprised to see her when I woke up.
  • I looked through one of the toy catalogs and picked out one toy that I want for Christmas.  It's a furr-real dog.  I said, "Ooohh!  Cute!" when I saw it and showed it to both Mommy and Daddy.
  • I played with my blocks, my bus, bike, books, airplane, and other toys throughout the afternoon while listening to the WVU football game on the radio.  I kept cheering, "Let's Go Mountaineers" even after they lost. 
  • I found a book with music notes in it, so I opened it and started singing.  Daddy was impressed that I seemed to recognize that it was a music book. 
  • I decided while sitting on my airplane that I needed to wear Mommy's shoes and eat my snack.  Mommy told me to smile, so I made a silly face.  She thinks one of the pictures looks like I'm making a cranky teenager face. 
  • Mommy fixed my hair in a ponytail and it looked so cute, but I kept saying, "Don't like it" and taking the ponytail holder out.  We also tried barrettes too and those lasted a little bit longer before I decided to take them out too.  My favorite thing is to wear headbands on the back of my head, sometimes even on the back of my neck.  I think they are fun!
  • I helped Daddy play a video game for a few minutes.
  • I got to be lazy most of the day and ended up staying in my pjs until after dinner, abut 6:00. 
  • After dinner, I got to go see Ms. Sierra and Emily for a few hours while Mommy and Daddy went out for a bit.  I spent two hours napping but was awake just in time to see Mommy and Daddy pull in the driveway to pick me up.  I quickly fell back asleep once we were home.  I heard Mommy and Daddy saying I could sleep an hour longer tomorrow if I want to, though I'm not sure what they are talking about. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment