Saturday, November 24, 2012

November 24, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up early this morning and Daddy brought me downstairs to play. 
  • I showered and got dressed and ate muffins and a banana, then helped Daddy with a little bit of his cereal. 
  • After Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa were awake and ready, we got in the car... our first stop was McDonalds to grab breakfast since I was the only one who had eaten.  I decided to eat a pancake while everyone else was eating in the car. 
  • For the next three hours, we rode in the car to Richmond to see Mawmaw and Pawpaw.  I played with the iPad for part of the trip and discovered Garage Band and was having fun making my own song during the trip.  I love visiting Mawmaw and saying hi to the fish in the tank downstairs and saying hi to all of the people in her building.  I also liked playing in the chair that goes up and down with the remote.  I remembered that chair from last time we visited.  Mawmaw loved listening to me sing Twinkle, Twinkle and say my ABCs.
  • After Danny stopped by, we left to go to see Pawpaw.  First, we stopped at Burger King to eat a late lunch.  I remembered the water fountains from the last time we had visited Pawpaw.  Pawpaw waved at me and when I blew a kiss at him, he blew one back.  I think he was happy to see me.  It was nice to see him sitting up in his chair this visit.  While Mommy was visiting, I ran around the place with Daddy and wore him out.  I gave Mawmaw and Pawpaw kisses and hugs when it was time to leave, then we headed back to the car.
  • It seemed like a much longer trip back to our house.  I finally took a nap on the way back, about 4 hours later than normal. 
  • Once at home, I had a bite to eat, played with Gemma, we wore headbands.  I also put together (with Mommy's help) a Halloween puzzle (and other Halloween toys) Mawmaw gave me.  I gave Gemma a puzzle piece, but Mommy said she can't do puzzle since she doesn't have thumbs...  I got in the floor beside Gemma, started petting her gently, and said, "It's alright Gemma...  It's okay."






 

No comments:

Post a Comment