Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 18, 2012


Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Even though I could sleep in this morning, I chose to wake up at 7:00.  Mommy was thankful I slept in that much.
  • Mommy fixed me breakfast and we ate together while watching an episode of Diego.  After breakfast, we cuddled on the couch until Daddy came downstairs. 
  • Although I had already eaten breakfast, Daddy was having cereal, so I wanted some too.  Daddy and I cuddled on the couch and Cameron even cuddled with us too.  It was so nice that he let me pet him.
  • We got ready for church then I walked with Mommy.  I had to detour through the leaves, especially the pretty yellow ones in the parking lot (I also stopped and played there on the way back home from church).  I love the sound leaves make when you kick your feet through them.
  • Once we got to church, I helped Daddy readjust the soundboard before going downstairs to play with Ms. Sierra and Emily.  I had fun playing.  After church, I got to sing on stage.  My audience loved me! 
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to Five Guys for lunch.  I even ate my sandwich in a big girl seat.  I was so exhausted that I couldn't make it home without falling asleep.  Daddy carried me to my bed once we got home and I slept over two hours.
  • After my nap, I played hide-and-go-seek with Daddy.
  • After dinner, I found snowflake stickers.  I decided to wear most of them on my arm and thought Mommy and Daddy needed to wear some too. 
  • While Mommy and Daddy were cleaning, I noticed a piece of a blue feather floating in the air above the heating vent.  It was so interesting trying to figure out what was causing it to stay in the air.  I decided to catch it and release it to see if happen again.  (Mommy calls me her little scientist since I'm so inquisitive).
  • Before bed, I took a bath and even washed myself for the most part.
 
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment