Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 4, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up at a little after 7:00 but it seemed like it should have been later, especially since the sun was already out.  Mommy and Daddy said it was something called Daylight Savings Time that ended while we were sleeping.  Mommy got up with me and we went downstairs and ate breakfast while watching a couple of different shows since I couldn't make up my mind.  First I wanted Curious George, then it was the LeapPad Phonics Farm show, then Go Diego Go.  Diego was the first show we actually finished an entire episode.
  • After Daddy got up, Mommy went upstairs to rest for a few extra minutes before getting ready for church. 
  • Daddy left for church before us this morning, then Mommy and I walked over.  I loved kicking my way through the leaves that were all over the sidewalk.  It made fun noises!  I saw a puppy dog on the way to church too.  The owner even brought him over so I could pet it.  It licked me!  I love animals!
  • I had so much fun playing in the nursery with Sierra and Amber.  I also got to watch Daddy play his trombone and got to help Rebekah play the drums after church.  I love music!
  • After church, Daddy took Mommy and I to Pizza Montese for the buffet.  It was delicious!  I ate pizza, pasta, breadstick, chicken, and even got to eat a chocolate chip cookie.  YUM!  On the way home, we sang "Old McDonald" in the car and "Ya"ed through the tunnel.
  • When we got home it was straight to bed for nap time.
  • After my nap, I played then when Mommy got back from the grocery store, Daddy and I helped put away the groceries while Mommy started cooking dinner. 
  • The rest of the evening was spent playing with several different toys, playing with Mommy's ipad and cuddling with Mommy while Daddy went to a meeting. 
  • Bedtime was a little more challenging than most nights because of the time change and my body thinking it was actually later than what it was...  Mommy thought it might be easier, but I was overly tired which made my extra silly, then extra cranky.  I did start singing "Old McDonald" while Daddy and I looked at a book in bed before turning out the lights, then I started acting like different animals.  Once the lights were out, I leaned over to Mommy a couple of times and licked her forehead.  When she asked what animal I was being, I said "a sheep" and she said I was silly. 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment