Friday, November 2, 2012

November 2, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I had a rough night and spent a lot of the morning in Mommy and Daddy's bed until I became too restless and Daddy put me back in my bed and slept beside me.  At 5:30, I was too restless in bed, so Daddy held me and I continued to sleep on him even after he fixed breakfast and ate breakfast while holding me.  He finally made me wake up at 6:25 to start getting ready for the day.
  • Mommy stopped a picked up donuts for Donut Friday... I had to wait until I got to Ms. Cheri's to eat it which made me unhappy.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I was so happy to see her, but Keegan was sad that his Mommy was not there yet to pick him up.  He started crying, so I walked over to him to tell him, "Mommy's come back" like he told me not too long ago.  I gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek... he's almost too tall to reach, even on my tippy-toes.
  • Mommy and I had a screaming/squealing contest on the way home.  Then we got the giggles.
  • Once at home, Daddy fixed dinner... while fixing dinner, I stole an apple off the island (using the laundry basket as a step) and took several bites.  I also stole some pieces of sliced cheese off the island to eat while Daddy wasn't looking.
  • While eating dinner, I kept leaving my chair to walk over to talk to Mommy and Daddy.  I asked, "What ya eatin' Mommy?" and after Mommy explained, I asked Daddy, "What ya eatin' Daddy?"  I did this two times tonight and several times with last night's dinner as well.
  • After dinner, Mommy had to leave to go back to her conference, so Daddy and I watched Dora and I made picnic meals for Daddy and Gemma using my picnic basket. 
  • Before bed, Daddy and I read some books.
  • Hopefully I sleep better tonight.





No comments:

Post a Comment