Monday, November 26, 2012

November 26, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy made me get up about 6:15 and I was so tired.  It's hard to get back to a regular schedule after a holiday.
  • After getting dressed and eating breakfast, it was time to go to Ms. Cheri's.  Daddy helped me to the car but then had to finish getting his stuff ready.  I wanted him to go with us, but Mommy said he had to go to school.  I said, "Daddy goes to school, Mommy goes to school, Alyson go to school."
  • Once we got to Ms. Cheri's I was so excited to show her my new coat and take my shoes off that I didn't even notice that Mommy had left.
  • During the day, I told Ms. Cheri all about the holiday and about turkey and Grandma and Grandpa and shopping.  I even mentioned Lucy, Grandma and Grandpa's dog, when we were looking at my kitty cat book.  I said, "Gemma, Cameron, Lucy."  Before Mommy picked me up, I was telling Ms. Cheri about foxes, llamas, and squirrels and even talked about them living in my tree and I even mentioned being scared of deer.  Ms. Cheri didn't know what I was talking about.  Mommy wonders if I'm watching too much Diego since it's all about the animals.
  • Mommy drove me home to see Daddy but I had to point out the moon on the way.  It was still daylight, but the moon was so pretty.  I also saw the beautiful snowflakes downtown and pointed out other Christmas decorations that I saw on the way.
  • At home, Mommy fixed dinner and I jumped on the couch and threw all the pillows in the floor and jumped into them.  After dinner, I dug all of my bowls, cups, plates, and even some old bottles out of my drawers and put them on the floor.  I was so proud of myself and called it "my house."  Mommy and Daddy took turns dancing to the new Zumba Wii game, so I danced with them too.  It was fun!











No comments:

Post a Comment