Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 13, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up whining close to 5:00 about the same time that Daddy got up to shower.  Mommy came to get me out of bed, but I kept yelling, "I WANT DADDY!  I WANT DADDY!"  Mommy got me out of bed anyway and tried to get me to cuddle with her, telling me that Daddy was in the shower.  I finally gave in and started cuddling with her while we were talking about all of the animals we saw yesterday at the Safari Park.  Just after I got calmed down, Daddy came out of the shower to rescue me from Mommy.
  • After breakfast with Daddy, I got dressed in a pink shirt, black pants, and of course, my red shoes.
  • I was excited to go to Ms. Cheri's but was not happy when Mommy got ready to leave me there.  I wanted Mommy and would not quit whining.  Mommy was sad.
  • I must have been extra tired since I slept 2 1/2 hours at nap time. 
  • When Mommy picked me up, Rebekah was with her and she took me to her school since it was Wyld Life day.  I got to run around with the kids, help Daddy with picking the raffle tickets, and even tried to do flips after seeing Rebekah do them.  My flips look more like rolls or sometimes just lay downs, but I think I'm doing a good job and that is all that matters.
  • Daddy took me to the mall where we at some Chinese food for dinner. 
  • I got to play at the playground.  While there, I accidentally bumped into another girl.  She offered to kiss my boo boo... it was sweet.
  • Daddy and I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things while waiting to pick Mommy up from school.  She stayed awfully late today due to her online class. 
  • Once we got home from picking up Mommy, it was nearly bed time, so I watched Diego while breathing my medicine, red several books in my room, played with my piggy bank, and finally fell asleep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment