Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 28, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up this morning and after breakfast, he dressed me in a pretty green shirt and grey jeans.  Mommy said that my shirt said LOVE.  It also had pretty hearts on it.  I like it.
  • After fighting with Daddy about what shoes I was going to wear (of course I decided on the red ones), it was time to go to Ms. Cheri's house for the day. 
  • I was excited to show her my hair clips this morning when Mommy left to go to school.
  • Ms. Cheri and Courtney both fixed my hair today.  I left the clips in for about an hour the first time, then a couple of hours the second time.  Mommy is hoping I finally get used to them since she is tired of seeing my hair in my face.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I gave Payton a big hug and kiss and said "Bye Bye" to Ms. Cheri.  Mommy drove us home and then we helped Daddy fix dinner.
  • I wasn't too hungry for dinner since Mommy and Daddy had both separately given me a few snacks before we ate. 
  • I climbed all over the couch and chair and acted like my typical monkey self tonight.
  • Mommy and Daddy said I'm going to have to start listening more, so I said, "okay."
  • We walked over to the church to talk to Mrs. Story for a few minutes about tomorrow, then walked right back home.  I loved seeing the Christmas lights on the houses while we were walking.
  • I played with my blocks and read some books before bed.
  • I sure was cranky at bedtime, so I'm sure Mommy and Daddy are hoping I wake up in a better mood tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment