Friday, November 30, 2012

November 30, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up a little bit earlier today. He seemed to be in a rush. I ate waffles and dip this morning for breakfast and then mommy drove me to Miss Cheri's in a big blue van. Once at Ms. Cheri's, I realized that I didn't have my sticker book but I unloaded my entire bag just to make sure.  Ms. Cheri found some stickers at her house for me to play with.
  • Mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's and we picked up daddy from home. Then we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. I walked my dog into the B-Dubs and everyone talked about how cute I was. I had mac-n-cheese for dinner.  I got to play with my sticker book while there.  I put the first sticker, the bird, in place upside down but the rest were nearly perfectly placed.  I was good at figuring out where each sticker should be placed.
  • I cuddled with daddy when we got home. We watched a little bit of George and then played around the house. I jumped onto the couch pillows over and over.








No comments:

Post a Comment