Friday, November 9, 2012

November 9, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • This morning, we had to get ready just a few minutes earlier since Carol took me to Ms. Cheri's after Mommy dropped off the car to get looked at.  She knew it was Donut Friday, but since we had other stops to make, we only had time to stop to get a donut at 7-11.  It was still delicious!
  • Keegan wasn't at Ms. Cheri's today and I missed him.  It was a girls day.  Payton and I still had fun riding the "train" to get puppy bones.
  • Carol and Mommy picked me up and after stopping to pick up the car, we went home to pack the car to leave for Grandma and Grandpa's house.  I helped Mommy and Daddy pack the suitcase and checked on the kitties before getting in the car to leave.
  • We stopped in Winchester to put gas in the car.  While at the gas station, I unbuckled the top part of my car seat harness and helped Mommy take some pictures.  I even took a couple of pictures all by myself with the phone. 
  • I stayed awake talking, singing, and playing until close to Elkins when I finally fell asleep.  I slept the rest of the way to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
  • I was so happy when I woke up and we were already at their house.  I was excited to see Lucy and Gracie as well as Grandma and Grandpa. 
  • Grandma let me play with one of her new iphone apps that kept saying "Merry Christmas!" and "Ho-Ho-Ho!"  It was fun!
  • I remembered after being here for about a half hour or so that I had a shopping cart in my room.  I ran to get it and pushed it all around and kept giving food to everyone, even Lucy!
  • We sang If You're Happy and You Know it with another of Grandma's phone apps and we clapped and stomped our feet.
  • I did not want to go to bed since I was having so much fun, but Mommy made me anyway.  Mean Mommy!







No comments:

Post a Comment