Friday, November 16, 2012

November 16, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up this morning close to 6:15. 
  • I got dressed into my cute pink and white striped bibs and of course, decided that my red shoes would look cute with that outfit. 
  • I was super excited when Mommy reminded me that it was "Donut Friday."  The line at Dunkin Donuts was very long, but we still managed to get our donuts before heading to Ms. Cheri's house.
  • I was actually happy to stay at Ms. Cheri's house this morning when Mommy left to go to work.  She had explained to me in the car that we were running late because of getting donuts and that I would have to be a big girl and not fuss when she dropped me off today.  She was proud that I did so well.
  • I was so happy when Mommy picked me up.  While she was driving, I started talking about airplanes and I was moving my bus driver around the air with my hand making airplane noises in the backseat.  Mommy said that she and Daddy would be riding in an airplane soon so I said, "I can too!"  She explained that I would not be going and that I would stay with Grandma and Grandpa and that made me really happy.
  • When Mommy asked what I wanted for dinner, I said, "mac-n-cheese roll up and french fries."  Mommy thought a mac-n-cheese roll up actually sounded yummy.
  • We picked up Daddy at the house, then Mommy drove to the playground. I had fun swinging, climbing, running, inspecting rocks, and playing on the slides.
  • After playing, Daddy took us to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat mac-n-cheese and fries (no roll ups).  It was yummy!  While there, I decided to try on Mommy's gloves.  I'm so silly!
  • Once back at home, Daddy went to a little of the high school football game while Mommy and I relaxed on the couch.  It was nice to cuddle under the blankie and rest.
  • While trying to fall asleep, I told Mommy, "I scared."  Mommy offered for me to hold her hand while I was falling asleep to make me feel better.  It worked.




 






No comments:

Post a Comment