Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I was very restless during the night and woke up upset about 2:00 this morning.  Daddy tried to calm me down but ended up letting me cuddle with him and Mommy until time to get up.  We got up close to 7:00 then got ready.  I got to say goodbye to Grandma before she left for work.
  • We met our friend Dave at Susie's and I ate french toast sticks and apples... YUM!
  • When we went back to Grandma and Grandpa's house we started packing and getting ready to head back home.  I got to play with Lucy and sweep the front porch.  I was so excited by one of the leaves I found that I had to show it off.  I colored a picture for Grandma for some contest.  Daddy told me to draw a Christmas tree and put presents underneath it.  Mommy thought that if you looked at what I drew and turned it upside down that it made a beautiful tree...  it even looks like it has a big star on top of it.
  • After saying goodbye to Grandpa, it was time to hit the road.
  • I fell asleep right outside of Charleston and slept until we were getting ready to stop in Lexington, Virginia. 
  • After a quick stop to grab a bite to eat, we headed toward the Virginia Safari Park where we got to drive around a feed the animals from the car.  There were so many animals and most of them walked right up to the car or even stopped walking right in front of the car.  I had so much fun watching Mommy and Daddy feed them and then they let me try to feed them.  I was surprised that the animals kept sticking their heads in our car.  It was kinda hard to hold onto the buckets while they were eating.  The llamas were the most gentle eaters.  The camels just stole the buckets, ripped them right out of your hands.  They did that to Mommy twice and even took a bucket out of my hands too.  It scared me and I got upset but a few minutes later I was ready to feed more animals though a little hesitant at first.  The park also had an area where we could walk around and see other animals like tigers, monkeys, giraffes, kangaroos, and many, many more animals.  I even got to pet goats and pigs.  Mommy and Daddy got a little upset at me a few times when I was more interested in the rocks than the animals.  I did act like an animal once and decided to crawl on the trail next to the cheetahs.  I kept meowing but they really didn't pay much attention to me.  The bengal tiger, on the other hand, was VERY interested in me.  Mommy worried that he was planning his next meal. 
  • I stayed awake the rest of the way home and played with Mommy's ipad and phone off and on during the trip. 
  • Once we got home, I couldn't wait to see Gemma cat.  Cameron kinda ran from me. 
  • After a bath I decided to reorganize my shoes, taking them out of my basket and putting them into the basket on the back of my bike.  I also decided to try several of them on while sitting in the floor.
  • It was great seeing Grandma and Grandpa and I look forward to seeing them again in a couple of weeks. 










 
 

































 







 





No comments:

Post a Comment