Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 29, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up at about 6:00 this morning and I ate muffins for breakfast.
  • Mommy took me to get donuts today, even though it's not Friday... she said it was "Donut Thursday" this week since tomorrow will be a crazy day and we won't have time for donuts.
  • At Cheri's I was worried about my donut and my shoes  when Mommy left.
  • Mrs. Story picked me up from Ms. Cheri's house right after my nap today.  Ms. Cheri had to go somewhere.  It was fun hanging out with her and she even took me to church and let me play while waiting for Daddy to come get me.  I especially enjoyed singing "Twinkle, Twinkle" with the microphone.
  • Daddy picked me up from church after his afterschool group and we came home for a few minutes before heading to Daddy's school.
  • We ate spaghetti there and ran around the cafeteria.  There were lots of people there.  A couple of Daddy's students talked to me.
  • When we came home it was bath time.
  • I told Daddy when it was bedtime and we went upstairs and after reading a few books, I finally fell asleep.
  • I'm wondering where Mommy was this evening...  I only saw Daddy after leaving Ms. Cheri's.  I love spending time with Daddy, but I missed Mommy while she away at her meetings.



Note from Mommy:  Thank you Natasha, Mrs. Story, and Rebekah for taking pictures and videos so I have some to post....  Jeff forgot to take pictures.  Look at my Facebook page for a couple of videos that were taken....  FB wouldn't let me save them to post them here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment