Monday, November 19, 2012

November 19, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I was not happy that Daddy woke me up at 6:10 this morning.  I just wanted to sleep in!
  • I wanted donuts this morning, but Mommy said it wasn't Friday.  She said that even though tomorrow wasn't Friday either, that we may get donuts since it's the last day of the work week.
  • I asked for my puppy dog on the way to Ms. Cheri's this morning and was excited to take him in to see her.  I immediately went to the "train" with puppy and when Ms. Cheri asked what the conductor says, I said, "All Aboard!"  Mommy thought I was too cute.
  • I only took an hour nap today instead of my typical two hour nap.
  • When Mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's, I had a ponytail in my hair.  I thought I was super cute and so did Mommy.  Courtney and her friend had put my hair up and I actually left it in so Mommy could see.
  • While on the way home, I took all of my new hair clips off the paper package and put them into my cupholder.  I left my hair in long enough for Daddy to see once we got home, even though it did get a little messed up.  He thought it was cute and picked me up and gave me a huge kiss and hug.
  • Dinner was delicious.... Daddy fixed pasta and veggies and strawberries.  And of course I had chocolate milk.  YUM!
  • After dinner, I tried to help with the dishes and even tried to help myself to snacks but I got in trouble.
  • I was extremely moody tonight, Mommy said I was acting like a teenager.  She thinks it is because I took a shorter nap.  I went to bed about an hour earlier than normal, so hopefully that helps me to feel and act better tomorrow.
  • While getting ready for bed, I read several books with Mommy and Daddy and even found my giraffe toy.  I loved the giraffe that plays music and fell asleep with it.  Mommy said she bought it for me before I was even born.  She must have known it was a great toy and that I would love it.






No comments:

Post a Comment