Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November 27, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I decided I would wake up yelling for Mommy and Daddy about 4:00 this morning.  When Daddy went to get me out of bed, he found me without my diaper or pants.  He put a diaper on me and let me cuddle with him and Mommy until it was time to get out of bed. 
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's, I entertained Mommy with a very jazzy version of the ABCs.  Mommy was very proud of my performance.
  • Once at Ms. Cheri's, I was so excited to show her my sticker book, especially the animal pages.  She was happy to look at it while Mommy snuck out the door to go to work.  Ms. Cheri said I kept putting stickers on my hand then back in book throughout the day.
  • When Mommy picked me up, she took me to her school to help with the end of WyldLife.  Daddy was there too.  I said, "My happy!  My happy!"  because I got to go to school too.  I helped pick tickets for the raffle, played with Mommy's whistle, and ran around the school a little bit before helping Daddy take a couple of the high school boys home after helping.
  • I came back into Mommy's school with Daddy to pick her up and while waiting for her to get her things, I colored a pretty picture in the floor.  I love Mommy's "crayons" (colored pencils) and wanted to hang my picture on one of the teacher's doors and on the trashcan before Mommy and Daddy talked me into bringing it home to hang on the fridge. 
  • We went to dinner at Hoss's since Daddy's Debate Team had a fundraiser there tonight.  I ate grilled cheese, fries, bread, and even ice cream!  It was yummy!  I also got to color a picture there too.  It had football players on it, so when Mommy asked what color I was coloring them, I said, "Mountaineer football!  Let's go Mountaineers!"  Mommy was so proud!
  • After dinner, we came home and watched a little Diego and relaxed.  It was a busy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment