Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 7, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept really good last night, but the problem is that I didn't want to wake up.  How dare Daddy interrupt my beauty sleep!  After breakfast, he dressed me in a beautiful red shirt and jeans.  I looked so cute!!!
  • As soon as I got to Ms. Cheri's house, I immediately took my jacket off and ran straight toward my diaper bag to get my puppy dog out to play with.  I sat on the floor beside Payton's jumper and said I was going on the train to get puppy bones for him.  I had not forgotten this from Monday.
  • I was excited to see Mommy when she came to pick me up a little earlier than normal.  Though she just took me home to Daddy to drop me off to go to her meeting. 
  • While Mommy was away for her meetings, Daddy and I played.  While Daddy cooked dinner, I "cooked dinner" too with my kitchen, table, and play food.  My dinner was just as yummy as Daddy's.
  • I put on a shoe fashion show for Daddy.  It was a great time to try on my shoes to see which ones still fit and I just enjoyed walking around in all of them. 
  • Daddy and I ran around and chased one another through the house until it was time to go to the church.  Since Mommy wasn't home, I had to go to Men's Club with Daddy.  While the men were playing Scattergories, I played with poker chips that I found there.  I also ran around too.  It was fun!
  • I was happy when Mommy came home from her conferences.  She looked tired.  It must have been a long day.  She looked like she needed a big hug, so I gave her one and even told her "I love you, Mommy" before going to sleep.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment