Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up early this morning... I'm not used to getting up quite this early.  I've been spoiled!
  • After eating waffles with Daddy, I got dressed in another Halloween shirt, wasn't that yesterday?  Mommy said I had one more Halloween shirt to wear that I had not yet worn so today was as good as any other day.
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's house, I started whining, "My candy!"  "My bucket!"  "I want my candy!"  As much as Mommy reminded me that it was safe at home and that I could have a piece of candy when we got back home, I still whined most of the way.  Mommy thinks I'm an addict.
  • I had a good day at Ms. Cheri's and Mommy was surprised to hear that I didn't mention candy even once at her house.
  • On the way home, we called and talked to Grandma.  I started saying (not singing), "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little.... PLAY!"  Instead of saying "Star" I said "PLAY!" since Mommy was driving past a playground.  I also kept asking Mommy to go "racing!" and kept leaning forward in my seat like I was ready to go fast.
  • Once at home, I was surprised to find a Halloween card that had come in the mail for me from Grandma and Grandpa.  We ate dinner and then I helped Daddy wash some dishes.  I also asked Mommy if we could watch the "Puppy Dog Show."  Mommy didn't know what it was, so she turned on Netflix and let me point to the show I wanted.  It was the "Leapfrog Phonics Farm."  I like that show a lot.
  • Mommy left to go to a meeting so Daddy and I took a shower/bath and then we cuddled and ate some fruit snacks before bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment