Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept until the last possible minute today.  Daddy didn't remember to set his alarm, but still managed to get up right before time to wake me up.  I wouldn't have minded if he had let me sleep a little longer though.
  • I wore a very cute brown shirt with little flowers on it and my cute blue jeans.  I wasn't sure whether or not to wear my pink or white jacket, but after a little contemplation, I chose the pink one.  Mommy told me it was a good choice.
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's I held my puppy since I was afraid he would get away if I left him in my bag.  Once I got to Ms. Cheri's it was time to get on the "train" to get more puppy bones and look outside at the bunnies and kitties.
  • We picked up Daddy at home after school and headed to get a quick dinner at McDonalds before Daddy's parent conferences.  I was a big girl and sat in the tall swivel chair next to Daddy.  When Mommy told me to smile for the picture, I made what she calls the "lemon face."  I haven't quite figured out how to smile on cue.  Being the silly girl that I am, I decided part of the way through dinner to put the Happy Meal box on my head.  Mommy thought it was cute.
  • It  has been a busy week but hopefully we will have a relaxing weekend with Grandma and Grandpa.  I got to talk to them on the phone tonight and was ready to go right away when Mommy said we were going to see them tomorrow.  I went straight to the door ready.  When Mommy asked what I was going to do at Grandma and Grandpa's house, I said "shopping cart."  Mommy was surprised I had remembered about the shopping cart there.
  • I also got to talk to Mawmaw, though I wasn't talkative then. 
  • I spent most of the evening relaxing.  I read a few books, played with a couple of toys, watched one episode of Go Diego, Go and one episode of Dora the Explorer, then played games and puzzles on Mommy's ipad. 
  • When Mommy took me upstairs to get ready for bed, I found my cow backpack and decided to dump out all of my toys from it.  I found my chick-fil-a cow watch in with the toys and had to "WEAR IT!"  "Mommy!  Put on me!"  I had to wear it when I got in bed.  After a few minutes of wearing it, then taking it off, then just holding it looking at it, I decided to say, "Don't want it!" When Mommy offered to take it, I said "Mine!  Can't have it!  Had it first!"  Mommy didn't know how to respond other than to giggle to herself.  Mommy said the watch was distracting me from sleeping and after fighting with her for several minutes about it, not wanting to give it to her I finally gave it to her, then cried so hard because I wanted it back.  I said "Hold You!" to Mommy who hugged me and let me lay my head on her shoulder for a few minutes before having me lay back down. 







No comments:

Post a Comment