Monday, November 5, 2012

November 5, 2012

I like to tap my chin and say "Umm"
 when trying to make a decision
(this time the decision was
what type of fruit I wanted)
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I was fussy early this morning and after a little cuddle time, I was able to fall back asleep until Daddy woke me up at about 6:10 this morning.
  • I had part of a donut for breakfast that Daddy had bought.  The did not taste like the donuts Mommy usually buys me.  There wasn't a single blueberry in it, but it still tasted yummy.
  • I wore a cute pink owl shirt with my purple shirt/leggings.  I was super cute!
  • At Ms. Cheri's I had so much fun playing with Keegan and Payton.  Keegan and I rode in the "train" (Payton's jumper seat) to get invisible dog food and bones from the "store."  I love playing puppies and kitties with Keegan!
  • On the way home, Daddy asked us to stop and get some Wendy's for dinner since it was already getting late.  I tried eating a hamburger but was not impressed.  I did eat a few french fries and even tried dipping the fries in the frosty like I saw Mommy doing. 
  • I spent some time cuddled with Mommy on the couch watching "Go Diego, Go" and playing with Mommy's phone.  Mommy and I sang along with Diego and answer all of his questions. 
  • Mommy took a few pictures with her phone and then I wanted to take some pictures too, so Mommy let me.  I took a couple of pictures of Mommy and me but most of my pictures did not come out very well since I kept holding the phone right up to my face.  Mommy was trying to figure out who I had seen holding cameras up to their face, then she thought that it probably Grandpa when he has his big camera. 
  • I got to eat a piece of my candy before bed. 
  • While Mommy was trying to get me to fall asleep, I kept making different animal sounds, "meow, meow, moo, moo, quack, quack, baa, baa..."









No comments:

Post a Comment