Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 14, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Mommy and I both were not happy to be awake this morning, but such is life!
  • I ate breakfast and got dressed.  Daddy put me in my purple onesie and grey pants and I decided to wear my "flashy shoes" today.  It is the first time since Saturday that I have not worn my new red shoes. 
  • I was a little whiny on the way to Ms. Cheri's and once we got there too.  I kept latching onto Mommy's pants and hugging her neck when she leaned over because I did not want her to leave. 
  • Ms. Cheri told Mommy that I sang for the last 15-20 minutes before she showed up to pick me up at the end of the day.  After each song we sang, I would clap and say, "What's next?"  Ms. Cheri said she was worried she would run out of songs before Mommy showed up, but she didn't.
  • We made a couple of stops on the way home and the whole way I kept saying, "Watch Diego! Watch Diego!"  (Mommy thinks I'm addicted!)
  • Once at home, we ate dinner and Mommy and Daddy let me watch one episode of Diego while we ate. 
  • I played with Gemma, dumped out, organized, and tried on my shoes, and helped Mommy with laundry and dishes while Daddy went to his meeting.  I also cuddled on the couch with Mommy for a little while too and even held her hand for a while... she thought it was very sweet.
  • At bedtime, we read several books.  My favorite right now is, Blue Hat, Green Hat and I like to help read it by saying "OOPS!" when we get to that part.  That book is so silly, but fun to read.
  • After reading my books and doing my verses, I had a major meltdown and it took a while for me to calm down, but Daddy stayed with me.  He is very patient.  Hopefully he is still this patient when I'm a teenager!



No comments:

Post a Comment