Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 11, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • This morning I woke up at about 8:30.  I cuddled with Mommy and Daddy for a few minutes before getting up and starting my day.  Mommy and I shared part of a donut and then Grandma gave me a yummy biscuit to eat too. 
  • I played with my shopping cart and the ipad until Daddy got up.  I had been yelling for him and trying to get in the door.  I didn't understand why Mommy got up with me instead of Daddy.
  • I helped Daddy sweep outside and climbed in the chair on the porch.
  • I cuddled with Grandpa and played with his phone.  Grandma fixed me lunch and I got the pasta everywhere, even across the living room.  Lucy loves when I visit since she gets to help clean up my food mess.
  • After my nap, Mommy and Daddy were gone and I was upset and kept saying, "I want my Mommy!  I want my Daddy!" until Grandma mentioned the park, then I forgot all about Mommy and Daddy.
  • I walked with Grandma to the park with my bear backpack on.  On the way to the park, we saw a squirrel.  I said "Let's go get it!" but Grandma wouldn't let me.  I played at three different parks.  I played on the swings, slides, and climbed through the "maze" of a jungle gym.  I even came down one slide too fast and slid off the end on my bottom. 
  • After Mommy and Daddy came back from their movie, we ate dinner.  I had yummy chicken, green beans, and strawberries.  YUM!
  • I had a relaxing evening with Grandpa and Daddy while Mommy and Grandma went out. 












No comments:

Post a Comment