Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November 21, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke Mommy and Daddy at 7:00. They were happy to sleep in a little bit. Daddy and I went downstairs so Mommy could sleep a little longer. We shared a bowl of Daddy's cereal and watched Leap Frog numbers and alphabet. Daddy let me go find Mommy at 8:30. She was hiding under the covers but I found her.
  • After we got dressed, daddy picked up food on our way to help sort food. I got to eat cinnamon rolls. We spent all morning sorting food for The Salvation Army. Sierra and Rebekah were there. I ran around, played in boxes, helped sort food, filled bags with canned food, and played in a box fort Daddy built for me. It was so much fun.
  • We ate at Wendy's for lunch. Daddy got a Frosty. Yum! Then we drove around a bit before going into the pet store. I ran around the store and got to see puppy dogs, fish, birdies, and a cat.
  • We spent the evening at home. I helped clean and then I made a big mess with my books. I found a Bedtime book I have been looking for. I also climbed into one of the storage tubs and played with stickers. I kept putting stickers on Mommy, Daddy, and myself. I also carried around a camera case as a purse. When I started dancing to Mommy's music, I laid down my book, "purse," and shoes. Then I told Mommy and Daddy to "stay away from" my stuff.






















No comments:

Post a Comment