Thursday, November 22, 2012

November 22, 2012- Happy Thanksgiving!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up at 6:45 this morning.  Daddy fixed me muffins and I also had some gummy snacks too.  YUM!
  • We woke Mommy up close to 9:00 and I decided to wear her headband and glasses.  I was super cute, especially with her glasses on upside down. 
  • I asked Mommy to watch the George & Elephant show... it took her a long time to realize that I wanted to watch the end of the Curious George 2 movie (it has an elephant in it).
  • I helped Mommy clean and played with my toys throughout the morning.  I rode my bike while wearing my bag (I call it my backpack).  I let the ape ride my bike too.  He can't reach the pedals though.  I supervised Mommy while she rearranged my table and chairs in the living room to make them look a little nicer. 
  • I had chicken and mac-n-cheese for lunch, then took a long nap.
  • When I woke up from my nap, Grandma, Grandpa, Gracie, and Lucy were here.  I enjoyed playing with them while Mommy and Daddy finished cooking dinner.
  • Dinner was yummy!  I ate the macaroni salad and bread first, then finished all the rest of my food off with a little bit of pumpkin pie. 
  • I got a huge burst of energy after dinner and ran back and forth up and down the hall and all over the place.  I even asked for candy.... Mommy wasn't that crazy!
  • Mommy and Grandma left before bedtime and I wanted to go with them, but they wouldn't let me.  They said I could join them for Black Friday shopping tomorrow.












No comments:

Post a Comment