Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 15, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy had a hard time getting me out of bed this morning.  Mommy thinks it's funny (not really) that I'm not a morning person during the week, but all of a sudden on the weekends, I am. 
  • Daddy had to leave to go to work a little earlier this morning and I was not helpful with my shoes or jacket because I wanted to keep watching Dora.  Mommy was not amused.
  • Mommy said I must have thought it was Friday since I kept saying "Donut time" on the way to Ms. Cheri's house.  Mommy reminded me that we would get donuts tomorrow.
  • I was so excited when Mommy showed up... Keegan had left early so I was beginning to wonder if Mommy was coming to get me.
  • In the car, I was enjoying reading the booklet from the Safari Park, then decided I would tear a page out.  Mommy got mad at me and told me it was not nice and that I was mean to the book.  I got the biggest pouty face and was sad and upset that Mommy was mad at me.  Later during the trip, I asked Mommy for strawberries once we got in the car, so she said we would go to the grocery store.  When we were near Martin's, I pointed at it and said, "groceries over there!"  I helped Mommy pick out bananas and had decided that I wanted "red apples" instead of strawberries, but then changed my mind and said I wanted strawberries too.  Mommy made a comment about me being a strange child that begs for the food in the produce section instead of cookies or candy at the store...  Just wait Mommy, Just wait!  On the way out of the store, I pointed out all of the flowers in the floral department then took a deep sniff...  then pretended to sneeze.  I'm such a silly goose!
  • Daddy called us while we were at the store and said we needed to pick him up to go to Chick-fil-a since his Debate Team was having a Spirit Night.  I was so excited to go play in the play area, to eat my yummy food, and to even get to eat ice cream.  While eating my food at the table, on the bench seat instead of the high chair, I stood up to smell the flowers on the table.  After I took a deep whiff, I pretended to sneeze again...  That's twice today.  I got in trouble while we were there for running through the restaurant and running from Daddy.  He was not happy with me.
  • After we got home, I watched a little Diego and played with my kitchen before bed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment