Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 20, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I was tired this morning, but so was Mommy.
  • We had hoped to be able to stop and get donuts, even though it was not Friday, but we were running a little late so we didn't have time to stop. 
  • When we got to Ms. Cheri's, I noticed that Payton's jumper was not in the right place.  It bothered me.  Ms. Cheri said that Payton wouldn't be there today, so it wouldn't matter if it had been moved, but then Ms. Cheri remembered that my "train" is right beside of the jumper, so she had to move it back.  My two puppy toys and kitty cat were getting ready to get on the "train" when Mommy left to go to work.
  • Keegan and I played today, but I was glad when Mommy came to pick me up at the end of the day.
  • We talked to Grandma on the phone on the way home.  I sang her the ABC song and it kinda transitioned into EIEIO. 
  • Once at home, I was excited to see Daddy and to watch a show on the ipad. 
  • We ate lasagna for dinner and Daddy even let me have some chocolate pudding for dessert... YUM!  With a little lasagna and a lot of pudding on my face, I looked crazy.  Mommy said I reminded her of  a clown or the Joker.
  • After dinner, we got ready really fast and then I got to go to Ms. Sierra's house for a little while to play.  Mommy even bought me a new pair of pants and delivered them to her house after we got there and found out my pants were wet and she didn't have an extra pair.   While there, the girls played with my hair and put it up real cute with the hair tie and hair clips.  Mommy and Daddy loved it and said I looked adorable. 
  • Mommy's hoping that I start keeping my hair clips in so the hair stays out of my face.  I'm sure Grandma can help while she's here this weekend.
  • After we got home, it was time for bed, so I relaxed just a few minutes before deciding to go upstairs, read a few books, then lay down for bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment