Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Apirl 16, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was surprised to go to Ms. Sierra's this morning instead of Ms. Cheri's.   
  • Ms. Sierra took me to color on the driveway and let me ride my scooter.  Mommy was surprised to see all of the drawings and writing when she pulled into the driveway to pick me up.
  • When we got home, I picked a few more dandelions to take to Mommy and Daddy.  I put them in my shirt pocket. 
  • While dinner was in the oven, we played outside with my bubble wand and sidewalk chalk.  I had so much fun!  I even helped Daddy weed the flower bed out in front of the house.  I was a big helper!
  • After dinner, I relaxed with Mommy for a few minutes and watched a little television.  I also built a "hand crane" with the help of Mommy.  It was a string tied to a headband held up by a fork.  I used it to pick things up and move them around the room.  I thought I was hot stuff.  Mommy called me her little inventor.
  • I emptied my money bank and put more money in after sorting it first.
  • Mommy and I read my small shapes book before bed.  There were only two shapes I needed to be reminded of what they were.  I wanted to read it again one more time before bed and when Mommy pointed to a circle and asked me what shape it was, I said, "Oval!" and laughed hysterically.   I did this over and over again until I finally said circle, then when we turned to the page with the triangle, I said, "Rectangle!" and laughed and laughed.  I have such an odd sense of humor.  Mommy thought this showed great intelligence for me to find humor in intentionally messing up the name of the shape.








No comments:

Post a Comment