Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was happy to wear my pink guitar shirt this morning.  I'm so excited that it is warmer and I can wear some of my other clothes again.
  • I wasn't sure I wanted to go to Ms. Cheri's this morning, but once I got there and started getting my books out of my bag, I was much happier.
  • Daddy and I had a Daddy-Daughter Date night tonight while Mommy had her online class.  We went to Chick-fil-A, to Best Buy, Target, and to his Grotto meeting.  We had fun, especially playing at Chick-fil-A.  He even took me to get ice cream at Dairy Queen.  He must really love me!
  • I cuddled with Mommy and watch an episode of Phineas and Ferb while getting my medicine and getting ready for bed.
  • I fought and fought going to sleep tonight.  I had been doing so much better, but could not get comfortable and argued with Mommy and Daddy about everything from "I don't want milk, I want juice!" after Mommy switched juice to milk upon request to "I want the fan on"/"No, I don't want the fan on!"  Mommy is concerned about what this indicates for my teen years....  Hopefully I stay asleep and wake up in a good mood or Mommy might lose it!




No comments:

Post a Comment