Sunday, April 28, 2013

April 28, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I whined a little off and on during the night, so Mommy and Daddy let me cuddle with them for a little while. 
  • Daddy got up with me and then got me ready for church.  Mommy stayed home in bed since she still didn't feel well.
  • Daddy got us some lunch after church, though none of us ate very much.  I cuddle with Mommy on the couch and watched a couple of shows before my nap while Daddy was at his play. 
  • It was a lazy evening of laying around watching television, riding my scooter through the house, cuddling with Gemma, and playing with Mommy's iPad. 
  • I took a bath and had fun squirting Daddy with water.  I love playing in the tub!
  • We read a few stories before I gave up and climbed into bed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment