Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April 3, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I did not wake up until nearly 9:00 this morning. 
  • Grandma fixed us pancakes for breakfast.  They were delicious!  I loved dipping them into my very own bowl of syrup.
  • After breakfast, we started packing our bags.  I put away my grocery cart and got out a few extra toys like the keyboard and the doodle board to play with while Mommy and Daddy finished packing.
  • Grandma asked what I wanted her and Grandpa to bring me back from their trip and after thinking about it, I said, "a special present!"
  • We left Grandma and Grandpa's house and went on an extra scenic drive today.  We even got to see lots of big windmills.  I was very excited to see them. 
  • I only took a short nap in the car, but spent the rest of the time entertaining myself by singing songs and playing with Mommy and Daddy's phones.  I even took a picture and a few short video clips with Mommy's phone while Daddy was driving.
  • Once at home, I was so excited to see that our flowers had "opened up" and to hide in the front door for Mommy and Daddy to find me.  I was also very excited to see Gemma cat.  I missed her!
  • After playing with my Easter eggs, helping Mommy look through some Christmas ornaments that we had gotten at an auction, watching one episode of Diego, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for Mommy and Daddy to play in their weekly trivia competition.  I played a few games on Mommy's iPad while they played their game, then got to drive the car game before we left.
  • After reading a few books, Daddy put me to bed and I was such a big girl.  I didn't even fuss at all before falling asleep.  I was happy to be in my own bed though I miss Grandma and Grandpa.



No comments:

Post a Comment