Friday, April 12, 2013

April 12, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I got to wear my "AWESOME" shirt today.
  • We stopped at Dunkin Donuts on the way to Ms. Cheri's since it was Friday.  YUM!
  • When Mommy picked me up, I had to go out in Cheri's yard to look at all of her pretty flowers.  I even picked a couple of dandelions... a "special one" was for Daddy.  I gave it to him when I got home.
  • On the way home, Mommy and I discussed the colors of the trees (mostly green, but some pink or white), the colors of the school buses, and my new catch phrase, "Hi Moo!"  I'm so silly!
  • There was a box waiting for me at home from Sherry and Jeff.  It had two McDonalds shirts, McDonalds cash, Ronald McDonald sidewalk chalk and princess gloves.  I was so excited about it all, especially the chalk which I called "crayons."
  • Daddy, Mommy, and I went outside to color on the sidewalk with my new chalk.  I colored on all of the walls around the house and on the borders of the property.  Daddy drew a cute flower and bunny then he drew a hopscotch for us to play on.  It was so much fun!  Then we blew bubbles.
  • After dinner, I colored a little bit with Mommy then with Daddy.  I like drawing shapes and even tried to color inside the lines of the circle Mommy had drawn. 
  • I'm glad it is the weekend.  I need to catch up on sleep. 


 












No comments:

Post a Comment