Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  •  I was a little restless last night, but still slept throughout the night. I did wake up with a runny nose. I ate muffins with daddy this morning, but got distracted watching George so I had to finish them in the car.  My hair was quite a mess from going to sleep with it damp.  It was wild all day!
  • My nose ran all day but that didn't stop me from having fun at Ms. Cheri's.
  • Mommy and I made a few stops on the way home today, including picking up pizza for dinner.
  • When we got home, I found a box waiting for me.  It was a Build-a-Bear box.  I was so excited to open it.  It was a beautiful blue bear with puzzle pieces on his chest and feet.  He even had a certificate that said his name is "Danny T."  Mommy and Daddy seemed to act like he was a very special bear so I gave him a very big hug.  I love him!
  • After we ate, mommy left to get work done and daddy and I washed dishes and folded laundry. I'm really good at playing in the water and I love the soap bubbles.
  • I was being super silly tonight, singing "I'm a little teapot" but this time saying, "here is my face!" and laughing like crazy.  I also kept wanting to lick Mommy's pant leg.  She said it was gross and to stop, but I thought it was hilarious!
  • I counted my money before going to bed. I found a quarter in mommy's pocket so I had to put it in my piggy bank. Mommy always has money in her pockets and I love to dig in them to find it. I don't think she minds.







No comments:

Post a Comment