Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 30, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was restless again during the night, waking up coughing a few times during the night.  Hopefully this is no indication of what the rest of allergy season will be like.
  • I woke up this morning feeling better other than being a little sleepy.
  • I tried taking pictures of the buses this morning but kept missing them. 
  • I carried my backpack to the car and was such a "super helper."  I even rearranged a few of Ms. Cheri's driveway rocks and blew a dandelion at Mommy before getting in the car.
  • It was drizzling a little when we got home, so I told Mommy I needed my umbrella.  Mommy took a few pictures of me with my umbrella in front of our flowers.  She thought I was very cute.
  • We ran a few errands then ate a quick dinner.  I rode my scooter though the house and built a dinosaur of links with Mommy in the floor.  I also rode my rocking horse and played with my stickers. 
  • We walked to Ms. Brittny and Jill's house to visit a few minutes.  They gave me such a fun game called Crocodile Dentist.  I loved it.  They also let me try the apple-banana buddy fruit... DELICIOUS!  I cried once we got back home and Mommy said I had eaten it all so she threw away the package. 
  • At bedtime, Mommy and I read the book, Ten Little Fingers, Ten Little Toes.  I hid in my "treehouse" a minute before agreeing to turn out the light and get in bed.  When Mommy left the room, I asked her to come back so I could tell her a joke.  She had a hard time understanding it.  She heard something about a baby crying and medicine.  Mommy asked me who told me the joke so I told her it was Keegan's Dad.  Mommy will probably find out what the joke was tomorrow.  She loves that I am getting such a great sense of humor.



No comments:

Post a Comment