Sunday, April 21, 2013

April 21, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up close to 8:00 this morning.  It was nice to sleep in a little.
  • Mommy fixed me waffles and dip and we watched some Phineas and Ferb until Daddy and Grandma woke up. 
  • I gave Grandma a big hug and kiss before she left to go home, even gave her a kiss to give to Grandpa.
  • I wore my cute purple skirt/pants to church with my owl shirt.  I was so cute.
  • I carried my backpack with everything I needed.  Mommy told me I was getting big enough to carry my things.
  • After church, we grabbed a quick bite at Taco Bell for lunch.  I love their cheese roll-ups and cinnamon twists.  I even dipped my cheese roll-up in the mild sauce.  It was so good!
  • We stopped to buy Daddy a few things for his play and I ended up getting two new pairs of shoes.  The look like Toms.  I got one pair that is blue and one that is pink and sparkly. 
  • Daddy had play practice this afternoon, so Mommy and I took a nap.  I drew my first triangle and was so excited to show Mommy, "Look Mommy, I drew a triangle!"  She was so excited that she gave me a high five.  I decided to give that paper to Carol when she came over, so Mommy took a picture of my triangle. 
  • Carol came over and we went for a walk around the neighborhood and then came home to work on laundry and dishes.  I was such a good helper.
  • Mommy and I went out to the backyard to play and blow bubbles.  I found a couple of dandelions, even one or two that I could blow.  We drew on the sidewalk and I even colored in a triangle that Mommy had drawn.  I am getting much better at coloring inside the lines.  We found other purple flowers in the yard.   I found a cleaning brush and called it my "rescue eraser" 'and used it to clean my slide, the grass, and I used it when we spilled some of my bubbles on the sidewalk. 
  • When we came back inside, I ate a juice popsicle that Daddy had made me.  It was so yummy!  I loved it!
 















No comments:

Post a Comment