Friday, April 19, 2013

April 19, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was so excited to wear my monkey shirt today.  I was also excited that it was Donut Friday... YUM! YUM!
  •  It was just Keegan and I at Ms. Cheri's house.  We had so much fun playing today.
  • We stopped at Dominoes on the way home to pick up dinner.  I said, "Hi.  I Alyson" to the guy working behind the counter since he said "Hi" to us.  The pizza was delicious!
  • I helped Mommy sweep the floor, do laundry, and help with dishes.  I am such a good helper!
  • I asked Mommy for a band-aid and initially put it half on my hand and half on Mommy's hand then said "I did a magic trick!"  After, taking it off of our hands, I put it on my baby doll's foot.  She had a boo-boo.  Her boo-boo felt better after I put the band-aid on it. 
  • I was so excited that Grandma came to visit.  I gave her a big hug and said, "I missed you."  I do miss Grandpa and wish he was here visiting too. 
  • After getting to stay up late to see Grandma when she got here, I fell asleep pretty quickly once in bed.  Before falling asleep, Mommy and I read The Gingerbread Man.  I loved it.  I was too funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment