Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 23, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I got to wear my new pink sparkly shoes to Ms. Cheri's today. She loved them as much as I do! 
  • I took my Hello Kitty sleeping bag today to trade with my lady bug one.  I love it!
  • I ate all of my pasta for lunch today.  It was so yummy!
  • Mommy had a meeting, so Daddy picked me up in the church van a little later than Mommy usually does. I love riding in the church van! 
  • Once we got home and ate dinner, I played with my puzzle, colored and put stickers on my paper, put a sticker on my belly then put it on Mommy's belly, and even watched an episode of Curious George and ate a bowl of pears. 
  • Carol and Chip came over and we walked (and rode my scooter) to Ms. Brittny's new house.  It was so much fun.  An empty house is so much more fun to run in than one with furniture in it.  It was also fun since I had Jillian running around with me and playing with me.  I even practiced my cartwheels with Jillian.  Mommy just realized today that I wasn't trying to do a "flip" yesterday, I was trying to do a cartwheel.  I was much better at it today!
  • I got in trouble for wanting to do my own thing, mainly running ahead and not going where Mommy wanted me to go. 
  • When we got home it was time for bed.  I was still a little hyper from playing and had a hard time calming down.  I still wasn't listening very well, so Mommy got frustrated with me.   I know she was sad that I wasn't listening like a big girl.  I said, "I'm sorry Mommy."  We cuddled a couple of minutes and looked out the window at the moon before falling asleep.






No comments:

Post a Comment