Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 25, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I once again wore my pink sparkly shoes today, along with my colorful striped shirt with the hood.  Ms. Cheri really liked my shirt.
  • When Mommy picked me up, my shirt was covered in ravioli.  Ms. Cheri said I got it all over me, even in my hair.  Mommy said it reminded her of a song Daddy sings sometimes about ravioli. 
  • Mommy and I stopped at Walmart to shop a few minutes before heading home.  While shopping, I decided to start singing, "If you're happy and you know it."  Everyone thought I was so cute.
  • After a very quick dinner, I wanted Daddy to put my hair up using my new hair ties that Mommy and I bought at Walmart.  He did pretty well considering the fact that I didn't really sit still. 
  • I went to Ms. Sierra's to play while Mommy and Daddy went to their YoungLife banquet.  I had fun playing.  I think that Ms. Sierra and her family like having me around to keep them entertained.
  • When Mommy and Daddy picked me up, I was ready to run out the door.  Mommy and Daddy both pointed out the big, beautiful moon to me.  Mommy even gave me a quick lesson about the moon.  She explained that when it is a complete circle, like tonight, then it is called a full moon.  Then we howled at the moon, and Daddy said we should also bark at the moon (like Ozzy) so I said, "Arf! Arf!"
  • When we got out of the car, Daddy and I played with our shadows, even putting our arms out like wings.  It was so much fun.  I did notice my shadow looks very different at night than during the day.
  • Once at home, it was bedtime.  I was a big girl tonight and was content to fall asleep with very little whining after reading a couple of books with Daddy.






No comments:

Post a Comment