Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • I got to wear my new blue shoes to Ms. Cheri's today. I was so excited to show them to her.
  • I took my backpack instead of my big duffle bag.
  • Mommy and I sang most of the way there (and I pointed out the school buses).
  • I was so excited to see the construction site and the equipment digging. It was cool!
  • Keegan was leaving when Mommy came to pick me up and I waved at Payton as we were backing out of the driveway.
  • Once at home, I hid behind the screen door so Mommy had to find me. Then, Daddy had cooked fettuccine alfredo for dinner... yum! yum! I ate lots... then ate gummy snacks.... then a juice popsicle.
  • I decided to put my hair clips into the top of my cup to make them stand up... I thought I was so cool.  Mommy took a picture then I took one too (the closer picture). 
  • I helped with laundry and put together my Thomas the train puzzle, but was sad to find out I am missing a piece. I hope we can find it. I also found my Minnie Mouse doll, but not all of her clothes. Mommy says I have too many toys and we have to start putting some in the attic. I'm not sure I'm happy with that plan.
  • At bedtime, I got very silly trying to do flips (putting my head down and my hands on the floor and moving my feet over a couple of feet) and saying random things while jumping up and down. 
  • I told Mommy "I'm hot" and turned on the fan on the floor.  I love my fan, even when it isn't hot. 
  • I pointed out a boo-boo on my foot, especially my toe.  I told Mommy that Gemma got me.  When Mommy asked if I was hugging Gemma too tight when she did that, I said yes.
  • I was super excited to look out my bedroom window and see the moon (the past few nights it has been hiding at bedtime).  Mommy explained that it was a gibbous moon, whatever that means.

















No comments:

Post a Comment